Translate

you are my

visitor

anantha sakthi kavasam dvd mp3

written and chanted by ashokha anantha chiththan.
chanted continuously and without any instruments
to get the maximum spiritual energy in the physical body.
Close your eyes. Listen the song. your brain will go to Alpha waves stage.
You will be in Alpha Mind Power. write your experience here.I will guide you more.

.

value of money


1005... கொடுப்பதூஉம் துய்ப்பதூஉம் இல்லார்க்கு அடுக்கியகோடியுண் டாயினும் இல்.What is the good of crores they hoard To give and enjoy whose heart is hard...1005

Monday, December 7, 2009

3. காமத்துப்பால் - Nature of Love 3.2 கற்பியல் - Chaste Wedded Love 3.2..1 பிரிவாற்றாமை 3.2.1 Pangs of Separation

3.2..1 பிரிவாற்றாமை
3.2.1 Pangs of Separation

1151. செல்லாமை உண்டேல் எனக்குரை மற்றுநின்
வல்வரவு வாழ்வார்க் குரை.
Tell me if you but do not leave, 1151
Your quick return to those who live.

1152. இன்கண் உடைத்தவர் பார்வல் பிரிவஞ்சும்
புன்கண் உடைத்தால் புணர்வு.
His sight itself was pleasing, near 1152
Embrace pains now by partings fear.

1153. அரிதரோ தேற்றம் அறிவுடையார் கண்ணும்
பிரிவோ ரிடத்துண்மை யான்.
On whom shall I lay my trust hence 1153
While parting lurks in knowing ones?

1154. அளித்தஞ்சல் என்றவர் நீப்பின் தெளித்தசொல்
தேறியார்க்கு உண்டோ தவறு.
He parts whose love told me - fear not 1154
Is my trust in him at default?

1155. ஓம்பின் அமைந்தார் பிரிவோம்பல் மற்றவர்
நீங்கின் அரிதால் புணர்வு.
Stop his parting - my life to save 1155
Meeting is rare if he would leave.

1156. பிரிவுரைக்கும் வன்கண்ணர் ஆயின் அரிதவர்
நல்குவர் என்னும் நசை.
His hardness says, "I leave you now" 1156
Is there hope of his renewed love?

1157. துறைவன் துறந்தமை தூற்றகொல் முன்கை
இறைஇறவா நின்ற வளை.
Will not my gliding bangles' cry 1157
The parting of my lord betray?

1158. இன்னாது இனன்இல்ஊர் வாழ்தல் அதனினும்
இன்னாது இனியாரப் பிரிவு.
Bitter is life in friendless place; 1158
Worse is parting love's embrace!

1159. தொடிற்சுடின் அல்லது காமநோய் போல
விடிற்சுடல் ஆற்றுமோ தீ.
Can fire that burns by touch burn like 1159
Parting of the hearts love-sick?

1160. அரிதாற்றி அல்லல்நோய் நீக்கிப் பிரிவாற்றிப்
பின்இருந்து வாழ்வார் பலர்.
Many survive pangs of parting 1160
Not I this sore so distressing.

No comments: