Translate

you are my

visitor

anantha sakthi kavasam dvd mp3

written and chanted by ashokha anantha chiththan.
chanted continuously and without any instruments
to get the maximum spiritual energy in the physical body.
Close your eyes. Listen the song. your brain will go to Alpha waves stage.
You will be in Alpha Mind Power. write your experience here.I will guide you more.

.

value of money


1005... கொடுப்பதூஉம் துய்ப்பதூஉம் இல்லார்க்கு அடுக்கியகோடியுண் டாயினும் இல்.What is the good of crores they hoard To give and enjoy whose heart is hard...1005

Monday, December 7, 2009

3.2.4 பசப்பறுபருவரல் 3.2.4 Wailing over Pallor

3.2.4 பசப்பறுபருவரல்
3.2.4 Wailing over Pallor

1181. நயந்தவர்க்கு நல்காமை நேர்ந்தேன் பசந்தவென்
பண்பியார்க்கு உரைக்கோ பிற.
My lover's parting, I allowed 1181
Whom to complain my hue pallid?

1182. அவர்தந்தார் என்னும் தகையால் இவர்தந்தென்
மேனிமேல் ஊரும் பசப்பு.
Claiming it is begot through him 1182
Pallor creeps and rides over my frame.

1183. சாயலும் நாணும் அவர்கொண்டார் கைம்மாறா
நோயும் பசலையும் தந்து.
He seized my beauty and modesty 1183
Leaving pangs and Pallor to me.

1184. உள்ளுவன் மன்யான் உரைப்பது அவர்திறமால்
கள்ளம் பிறவோ பசப்பு.
He is my thought, his praise my theme 1184
Yet this pallor steals over my frame.

1185. உவக்காண்எம் காதலர் செல்வார் இவக்காண்என்
மேனி பசப்பூர் வது.
My lover departed me there 1185
And pallor usurped my body here.

1186. விளக்கற்றம் பார்க்கும் இருளேபோல் கொண்கன்
முயற்கற்றம் பாரக்கும் பசப்பு.
Just as darkness waits for light-off 1186
Pallor looks for lover's arms-off.

1187. புல்லிக் கிடந்தேன் புடைபெயர்ந்தேன் அவ்வளவில்
அள்ளிக்கொள் வற்றே பசப்பு.
From his embrace I turned a nonce 1187
This pallor swallowed me at once.

1188. பசந்தாள் இவள்என்பது அல்லால் இவளைத்
துறந்தார் அவர்என்பார் இல்.
On my pallor they cast a slur 1188
But none says "lo he parted her".

1189. பசக்கமன் பட்டாங்கென் மேனி நயப்பித்தார்
நன்னிலையர் ஆவர் எனின்.
Let all my body become pale 1189
If he who took my leave fares well.

1190. பசப்பெனப் பேர்பெறுதல் நன்றே நயப்பித்தார்
நல்காமை தூற்றார் எனின்.
Let people call me all pallid 1190
But my lover let them not deride.

No comments: