Translate

you are my

visitor

anantha sakthi kavasam dvd mp3

written and chanted by ashokha anantha chiththan.
chanted continuously and without any instruments
to get the maximum spiritual energy in the physical body.
Close your eyes. Listen the song. your brain will go to Alpha waves stage.
You will be in Alpha Mind Power. write your experience here.I will guide you more.

.

value of money


1005... கொடுப்பதூஉம் துய்ப்பதூஉம் இல்லார்க்கு அடுக்கியகோடியுண் டாயினும் இல்.What is the good of crores they hoard To give and enjoy whose heart is hard...1005

Monday, December 7, 2009

3.1.5 காதற்சிறப்புரைத்தல் 3.1.5 Love's Excellence

3.1.5 காதற்சிறப்புரைத்தல்
3.1.5 Love's Excellence

I - He

1121. பாலொடு தேன்கலந் தற்றே பணிமொழி
வாலெயிறு ஊறிய நீர்.
Like milk and honey the dew is sweet 1121
From her white teeth whose word is soft.

1122. உடம்பொடு உயி¡¢டை என்னமற் றன்ன
மடந்தையடு எம்மிடை நட்பு.
Love between me and this lady 1122
Is like bond between soul and body.

1123. கருமணியிற் பாவாய்நீ போதாயாம் வீழும்
திருநுதற்கு இல்லை இடம்.
Depart image in my pupil 1123
Giving room to my fair-browed belle!

1124. வாழ்தல் உயிர்க்கன்னள் ஆயிழை சாதல்
அதற்கன்னள் நீங்கும் இடத்து.
Life with my jewel is existence 1124
Death it is her severance.

1125. உள்ளுவன் மன்யான் மறப்பின் மறப்பறியேன்
ஒள்ளமர்க் கண்ணாள் குணம்.
Can I forget? I recall always 1125
The charms of her bright battling eyes.

II - She

1126. கண்ணுள்ளின் போகார் இமைப்பின் பருவரார்
நுண்ணியர்எம் காத லவர்.
So subtle is my lover's form 1126
Ever in my eyes winking, no harm.

1127. கண்ணுள்ளார் காத லவராகக் கண்ணும்
எழுதேம் கரப்பாக்கு அறிந்து.
My lover in my eyes abides 1127
I paint them not lest he hides.

1128. நெஞ்சத்தார் காத லவராக வெய்துண்டல்
அஞ்சுதும் வேபாக் கறிந்து.
My lover abides in my heart 1128
I fear hot food lest he feels hot.

1129. இமைப்பின் கரப்பாக்கு அறிவல் அனைத்திற்கே
ஏதிலர் என்னும் இவ் வூர்.
My eyes wink not lest he should hide 1129
And him as cruel the townsmen chide.

1130. உவந்துறைவர் உள்ளத்துள் என்றும் இகந்துறைவர்
ஏதிலர் என்னும் இவ் வூர்.
He abides happy in my heart 1130
But people mistake he is apart.

No comments: