Translate

you are my

visitor

anantha sakthi kavasam dvd mp3

written and chanted by ashokha anantha chiththan.
chanted continuously and without any instruments
to get the maximum spiritual energy in the physical body.
Close your eyes. Listen the song. your brain will go to Alpha waves stage.
You will be in Alpha Mind Power. write your experience here.I will guide you more.

.

value of money


1005... கொடுப்பதூஉம் துய்ப்பதூஉம் இல்லார்க்கு அடுக்கியகோடியுண் டாயினும் இல்.What is the good of crores they hoard To give and enjoy whose heart is hard...1005

Monday, December 7, 2009

3.2.7 கனவுநிலையுரைத்தல் 3.2.7 Dream Visions

3.2.7 கனவுநிலையுரைத்தல்
3.2.7 Dream Visions

She
1211. காதலர் தூதொடு வந்த கனவினுக்கு
யாதுசெய் வேன்கொல் விருந்து.
How shall I feast this dream-vision 1211
That brings the beloved's love-mission?

1212. கயலுண்கண் யானிரப்பத் துஞ்சிற் கலந்தார்க்கு
உயலுண்மை சாற்றுவேன் மன்.
I beg these fish-like dark eyes sleep 1212
To tell my lover how life I keep.

1213. நனவினால் நல்கா தவரைக் கனவினால்
காண்டலின் உண்டென் உயிர்.
In wakeful hours who sees me not 1213
I meet in dreams and linger yet.

1214. கனவினான் உண்டாகும் காமம் நனவினான்
நல்காரை நாடித் தரற்கு.
In dreams I enjoy his love-bliss 1214
Who in wakeful hours I miss.

1215. நனவினால் கண்டதூஉம் ஆங்கே கனவுந்தான்
கண்ட பொழுதே இனிது.
Dream-sight of him delights at once 1215
Awake- What of seeing him -hence.

1216. நனவென ஒன்றில்லை ஆயின் கனவினால்
காதலர் நீங்கலர் மன்.
If wakeful hours come to nought 1216
My lov'r in dreams would nev'r depart.

1217. நனவினால் நல்காக் கொடியார் கனவனான்
எனஎம்மைப் பீழப் பது?
Awake he throws my overtures 1217
Adream, ah cruel! he tortures!

1218. துஞ்சுங்கால் தோள்மேலர் ஆகி விழிக்குங்கால்
நெஞ்சத்தர் ஆவர் விரைந்து.
Asleep he embraces me fast; 1218
Awake he enters quick my heart.

1219. நனவினால் நல்காரை நோவர் கனவினால்
காதலர்க் காணா தவர்.
In dreams who don't discern lovers 1219
Rue their missing in wakeful hours.

1220. நனவினால் நம்நீத்தார் என்பர் கனவினால்
காணார்கொல் இவ்வூ ரவர்.
The townsmen say he left me thus 1220.
In dreams failing to see him close.

No comments: