Translate

you are my

visitor

anantha sakthi kavasam dvd mp3

written and chanted by ashokha anantha chiththan.
chanted continuously and without any instruments
to get the maximum spiritual energy in the physical body.
Close your eyes. Listen the song. your brain will go to Alpha waves stage.
You will be in Alpha Mind Power. write your experience here.I will guide you more.

.

value of money


1005... கொடுப்பதூஉம் துய்ப்பதூஉம் இல்லார்க்கு அடுக்கியகோடியுண் டாயினும் இல்.What is the good of crores they hoard To give and enjoy whose heart is hard...1005

Monday, December 7, 2009

3.2.6 நினைந்தவர்புலம்பல் 3.2.6 Sad Memories

3.2.6 நினைந்தவர்புலம்பல்
3.2.6 Sad Memories

1201. உள்ளினும் தீராப் பெருமகிழ் செய்தலால்
கள்ளினும் காமம் இனிது.
Love is sweeter than wine; for vast 1201
Is its delight at very thought.

1202. எனைத்தொன்று இனிதேகாண் காமம்தாம் வீழ்வார்
நினைப்ப வருவதொனறு இல்.
Pains are off at the lover's thought 1202
In all aspects this love is sweet.

1203. நினைப்பவர் போன்று நினையார்கொல் தும்மல்
சினைப்பது போன்று கெடும்.
To sneeze I tried hence but could not 1203
Me he tried to think but did not.

1204. யாமும் உளேங்கொல் அவர்நெஞ்சத்து எந்நெஞ்சத்து
ஓஒ உளரே அவர்.
Have I a place within his heart? 1204
Ah from mine he will never depart.

1205. தம்நெஞ்சத்து எம்மைக் கடிகொண்டார் நாணார்கொல்
எம்நெஞ்சத்து ஓவா வரல்.
Shame! My heart often he enters 1205
Banning me entry into his.

1206. மற்றுயான் என்னுளேன் மன்னோ அவரொடு இயான்
உற்றநாள் உள்ள உளேன்.
Beyond the thought of life with him 1206
What else of life can I presume?

1207. மறப்பின் எவனாவன் மற்கொல் மறப்பறியேன்
உள்ளினும் உள்ளம் சுடும்.
What will happen if I forget 1207
When his memory burns my heart?

1208. எனைத்து நினைப்பினும் காயார் அனைத்தன்றோ
காதலர் செய்யும் சிறப்பு.
I bring him to ceaseless memory 1208
He chides not; and thus honours me.

1209. விளியுமென் இன்னுயிர் வேறல்லம் என்பார்
அளியின்மை ஆற்ற நினைந்து.
Dear life ebbs away by thought 1209
Of him who said we are one heart.

1210. விடாஅது சென்றாரைக் கண்ணினால் காணப்
படாஅதி வாழி மதி.
Hail moon! Set not so that I find 1210
Him who left me but not my mind.

No comments: