Translate

you are my

visitor

anantha sakthi kavasam dvd mp3

written and chanted by ashokha anantha chiththan.
chanted continuously and without any instruments
to get the maximum spiritual energy in the physical body.
Close your eyes. Listen the song. your brain will go to Alpha waves stage.
You will be in Alpha Mind Power. write your experience here.I will guide you more.

.

value of money


1005... கொடுப்பதூஉம் துய்ப்பதூஉம் இல்லார்க்கு அடுக்கியகோடியுண் டாயினும் இல்.What is the good of crores they hoard To give and enjoy whose heart is hard...1005

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

3.2.11 நிறையழிதல் 3.2.11 Reserve Lost!

3.2.11 நிறையழிதல்
3.2.11 Reserve Lost!

She
1251. காமக் கணிச்சி உடைக்கும் நிறையென்னும்
நாணுத்தாழ் வீழ்த்த கதவு.
Passion's axe shall break the door 1251
Of reserve bolted with my honour.

1252. காமம் எனவொன்றோ கண்ணின்றென் நெஞ்சத்தை
யாமத்தும் ஆளும் தொழில்.
The thing called lust is a heartless power 1252
It sways my mind at midnight hour.

1253. மறைப்பேன்மன் காமத்தை யானோ குறிப்பின்றித்
தும்மல்போல் தோன்றி விடும்.
How to hide this lust which shows 1253
Itself while I sneeze unawares!

1254. நிறையுடையேன் என்பேன்மன் யானோஎன் காமம்
மறையிறந்து மன்று படும்.
I was proud of my sex-reserve 1254
Lo lust betrays what I preserve.

1255. செற்றார்பின் செல்லாப் பெருந்தகைமை காமநோய்
உற்றார் அறிவதொன்று அன்று.
Dignity seeks not a deserter 1255
But Love-sick is its innovator.

1256. செற்றவர் பின்சேறல் வேண்டி அளித்தரோ
எற்றென்னை உற்ற துயர்.
O Grief, my deserter you seek 1256
Of your caprice what shall I speak!

1257. நாணென ஒன்றோ அறியலம் காமத்தால்
பேணியார் பெட்ப செயின்.
When lover's love does what it desires 1257
We forget all shame unawares.

1258. பன்மாயக் கள்வன் பணிமொழி அன்றோநம்
பெண்மை உடைக்கும் படை.
The cheater of many wily arts 1258
His tempting words break through women's hearts.

1259. புலப்பல் எனச்சென்றேன் புல்லினேன் நெஞ்சம்
கலத்தல் உறுவது கண்டு.
In huff I went and felt at ease 1259
Heat to heart in sweet embrace.

1260. நிணந்தீயில் இட்டன்ன நெஞ்சினார்க்கு உண்டோ
புணர்ந்தூடி நிற்பேம் எனல்.
To feign dislike is it not rare 1260
For mates who melt like fat in fire?

No comments: