Translate

you are my

visitor

anantha sakthi kavasam dvd mp3

written and chanted by ashokha anantha chiththan.
chanted continuously and without any instruments
to get the maximum spiritual energy in the physical body.
Close your eyes. Listen the song. your brain will go to Alpha waves stage.
You will be in Alpha Mind Power. write your experience here.I will guide you more.

.

value of money


1005... கொடுப்பதூஉம் துய்ப்பதூஉம் இல்லார்க்கு அடுக்கியகோடியுண் டாயினும் இல்.What is the good of crores they hoard To give and enjoy whose heart is hard...1005

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

3.2.14 புணர்ச்சிவிதும்பல் 3.2.14 Longing for Reunion

3.2.14 புணர்ச்சிவிதும்பல்
3.2.14 Longing for Reunion

She
1281. உள்ளக் களித்தலும் காண மகிழ்தலும்
கள்ளுக்கில் காமத்திற் குண்டு.
Rapture at thought and joy when seen 1281
Belong to love and not to wine.

1282. தினைத்துணையும் ஊடாமை வேண்டும் பனைத் துணையும்
காமம் நிறைய வரின்.
When passion grows palmyra-tall 1282
Sulking is wrong though millet-small.

1283. பேணாது பெட்பவே செய்யினும் கொண்கனைக்
காணா தமையல கண்.
Though slighting me he acts his will 1283
My restless eyes would see him still.

1284. ஊடற்கண் சென்றேன்மன் தோழி அதுமறந்து
கூடற்கண் சென்றது என் னெஞ்சு.
Huff I would, maid, but I forget; 1284
And leap to embrace him direct.

1285. எழுதுங்கால் கோல்காணாக் கண்ணேபோல் கொண்கன்
பழிகாணேன் கண்ட இடத்து.
When close I see not lord's blemish 1285
Like eyes that see not painter's brush.

1286. காணுங்கால் காணேன் தவறாய காணாக்கால்
காணேன் தவறல் லவை.
When he's with me I see not fault 1286
And nought but fault when he is not.

1287. உய்த்தல் அறிந்து புனல்பாய் பவரேபோல்
பொய்த்தல் அறிந்தென் புலந்து?
To leap in stream which carries off 1287
When lord is close to feign a huff.

1288. இளித்தக்க இன்னா செயினும் களித்தார்க்குக்
கள்ளற்றே கள்வநின் மார்பு.
Like wine to addicts that does disgrace 1288
Your breast, O thief, is for my embrace!

He
1289. மலா¢னும் மெல்லிது காமம் சிலர்அதன்
செவ்வி தலைப்படு வார்.
Flower-soft is love; a few alone 1289
Know its delicacy so fine.

1290. கண்ணின் துனித்தே கலங்கினாள் புல்லுதல்
என்னினும் தான்விதுப் புற்று.
She feigned dislike awhile but flew 1290
Faster for embrace than I do.

No comments: