Translate

you are my

visitor

anantha sakthi kavasam dvd mp3

written and chanted by ashokha anantha chiththan.
chanted continuously and without any instruments
to get the maximum spiritual energy in the physical body.
Close your eyes. Listen the song. your brain will go to Alpha waves stage.
You will be in Alpha Mind Power. write your experience here.I will guide you more.

.

value of money


1005... கொடுப்பதூஉம் துய்ப்பதூஉம் இல்லார்க்கு அடுக்கியகோடியுண் டாயினும் இல்.What is the good of crores they hoard To give and enjoy whose heart is hard...1005

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

3.2.15 நெஞ்சொடுபுலத்தல் 3.2.15 Chiding the Heart

3.2.15 நெஞ்சொடுபுலத்தல்
3.2.15 Chiding the Heart

She
1291. அவர்நெஞ்சு அவர்க்காதல் கண்டும் எவன்நெஞ்சே
நீஎமக்கு ஆகா தது?
You see, his heart is his alone; 1291
Why not my heart be all my own?

1292. உறாஅ தவர்க்கண்ட கண்ணும் அவரைச்
செறாஅரெனச் சேறியென் நெஞ்சு.
O heart, you see how he slights me 1292
Yet you clasp him as if friendly.

1293. கெட்டார்க்கு நட்டார்இல் என்பதோ நெஞ்சேநீ
பெட்டாங்கு அவர்பின் செலல்?
You follow him at will. Is it 1293
"The fallen have no friends" my heart?

1294. இனிஅன்ன நின்னொடு சூழ்வார்யார் நெஞ்சே
துனிசெய்து துவ்வாய்காண் மற்று.
You won't sulk first and then submit 1294
Who will then consult you, my heart?

1295. பெறாஅமை அஞ்சும் பெறின்பிரிவு அஞ்சும்
அறாஅ இடும்பைத்தென் நெஞ்சு.
Frets to gain and fears loss in gain 1295
O my heart suffers ceaseless pain.

1296. தனியே இருந்து நினைத்தக்கால் என்னைத்
தினிய இருந்ததென் நெஞ்சு.
My itching mind eats me anon 1296
As I muse on him all alone.

1297. நாணும் மறந்தேன் அவர்மறக் கல்லாஎன்
மாணா மடநெஞ்சிற் பட்டு.
I forget shame but not his thought 1297
In mean foolish mind I'm caught.

1298. எள்ளின் இனிவாம்என்று எண்ணி அவர்திறம்
உள்ளும் உயிர்க்காதல் நெஞ்சு.
My heart living in love of him 1298
Hails his glory ignoring blame.

He
1299. துன்பத்திற்கு யாரே துணையாவார் தாமுடைய
நெஞ்சந் துணையல் வழி.
Who support a man in grief 1299
If lover's heart denies relief?

1300. தஞ்சம் தமரல்லர் ஏதிலார் தாமுடைய
நெஞ்சம் தமரல் வழி.
Why wonder if strangers disown 1300
When one's own heart is not his own?

No comments: