Translate

you are my

visitor

anantha sakthi kavasam dvd mp3

written and chanted by ashokha anantha chiththan.
chanted continuously and without any instruments
to get the maximum spiritual energy in the physical body.
Close your eyes. Listen the song. your brain will go to Alpha waves stage.
You will be in Alpha Mind Power. write your experience here.I will guide you more.

.

value of money


1005... கொடுப்பதூஉம் துய்ப்பதூஉம் இல்லார்க்கு அடுக்கியகோடியுண் டாயினும் இல்.What is the good of crores they hoard To give and enjoy whose heart is hard...1005

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

3.2.12 அவர்வயின்விதும்பல் 3.2.12 Mutual Yearning

3.2.12 அவர்வயின்விதும்பல்
3.2.12 Mutual Yearning

She
1261. வாளற்றுப் புற்கென்ற கண்ணும் அவர்சென்ற
நாளொற்றித் தேய்ந்த விரல்.
My eyes are dim lustre-bereft 1261
Worn fingers count days since he left.

1262. இலங்கிழாய் இன்று மறப்பின்என் தோள்மேல்
கலங்கழியும் காரிகை நீத்து.
Beauty pales and my bracelets slide; 1262
Why not forget him now, bright maid?

1263. உரன்நசைஇ உள்ளம் துணையாகச் சென்றார்
வரல்நசைஇ இன்னும் உளேன்.
Will as guide he went to win 1263
Yet I live-to see him again.

1264. கூடிய காமம் பிரிந்தார் வரவுள்ளிக்
கோடுகொடு ஏறுமென் நெஞ்சு.
My heart in rapture heaves to see 1264
His retun with love to embrace me.

1265. காண்கமன் கொண்கனைக் கண்ணாரக் கண்டபின்
நீங்கும்என் மென்தோள் பசப்பு.
Let me but gaze and gaze my spouse 1265
sallow on my soft shoulders files.

1266. வருகமன் கொண்கன் ஒருநாள் பருகுவன்
பைதல்நோய் எல்லாம் கெட.
Let my spouse return just a day 1266
Joy-drink shall drive my pain away.

1267. புலப்பேன்கொல் புல்லுவேன் கொல்லோ கலப்பேன்கொல்
கண்அன்ன கேளிர் வரன்?
If my eye-like lord returneth 1267
Shall I sulk or clasp or do both?

He
1268. வினைகலந்து வென்றீக வேந்தன் மனைகலந்து
மாலை அயர்கம் விருந்து.
May the king fight and win and give 1268
And with my wife I will feast this eve!

1269. ஒருநாள் எழுநாள்போல் செல்லும்சேண் சென்றார்
வருநாள்வைத்து ஏங்கு பவர்க்கு.
One day seems as seven to those 1269
Who yearn return of distant spouse.

1270. பெறின்என்றாம் பெற்றக்கால் என்னாம் உறினென்றாம்
உள்ளம் உடைந்துக்கக் கால்.
When her heart is broken, what is 1270
The good of meeting and love-embrace?

No comments: