Translate

you are my

visitor

anantha sakthi kavasam dvd mp3

written and chanted by ashokha anantha chiththan.
chanted continuously and without any instruments
to get the maximum spiritual energy in the physical body.
Close your eyes. Listen the song. your brain will go to Alpha waves stage.
You will be in Alpha Mind Power. write your experience here.I will guide you more.

.

value of money


1005... கொடுப்பதூஉம் துய்ப்பதூஉம் இல்லார்க்கு அடுக்கியகோடியுண் டாயினும் இல்.What is the good of crores they hoard To give and enjoy whose heart is hard...1005

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

3.2.17 புலவி நுணுக்கம் 3.2.17 Feigned Anger

3.2.17 புலவி நுணுக்கம்
3.2.17 Feigned Anger

1311. பெண்ணியலார் எல்லாரும் கண்ணின் பொதுஉண்பர்
நண்ணேன் பரத்தநின் மார்பு.
I shrink to clasp you bosom lewd 1311
To the gaze of all ladies exposed.

1312. ஊடி இருந்தேமாத் தும்மினார் யாம்தம்மை
நீடுவாழ் கென்பாக் கறிந்து.
He sneezed while we went on sulking 1312
Expecting me to say "live long".

He
1313. கோட்டுப் பூச் சூடினும் காயும் ஒருத்தியைக்
காட்டிய சூடினீர் என்று.
"For which lady?" she widely cries 1313
While I adorn myself with flowers.

1314. யாரினும் காதலம் என்றேனா ஊடினாள்
யாரினும் யாரினும் என்று.
"I love you more than all" I said 1314
"Than whom, than whom?" she sulked and chid.

1315. இம்மைப் பிறப்பில் பிரியலம் என்றேனாக்
கண்நிறை நீர்கொண் டனள்.
"In this life we won't part" I told 1315
Her eyes at once with tears were filled.

1316. உள்ளினேன் என்றேன்மற் றென்மறந்தீர் என்றென்னைப்
புல்லாள் புலத்தக் கனள்.
I said "I thought of you". She left 1316
Her embrace crying "Oft you forget".

1317. வழுத்தினாள் தும்மினேன் ஆக அழித்தழுதாள்
யாருள்ளித் தும்மினீர் என்று.
I sneezed; she blessed; then changed and wept 1317
"You sneezed now at which lady's thought?"

1318. தும்முச் செறுப்ப அழுதாள் நுமர்உள்ளல்
எம்மை மறைந்திரோ என்று.
I repressed sneeze; she wept crying 1318
"Your thoughts from me you are hiding".

1319. தன்னை உணர்த்தினும் காயும் பிறர்க்குநீர்
இந்நீரார் ஆகுதிர் என்று.
I try to coax her and she remarks 1319
"Your coaxing others thus this marks".

1320. நினைத்திருந்து நோக்கினும் காயும் அனைத்தும்நீர்
யாருள்ளி நோக்கினீர் என்று.
I think and gaze at her; she chides: 1320
"On whom your thought just now abides?"

No comments: